Shot’s classic Contact trousers are a powerful pair of motocross trousers of durable polyester with sturdy reinforcements in exposed areas.
Equipped with heat resistant material on the inside of the knees protects against heat from the engine while providing a good grip on the bike, while the reliable stretch panels at the knees provide a good fit to accommodate knee pads. The stylish and cheeky graphics are printed using sublimation technology which prevents colours from fading in the wash.
– Heavy duty 600D polyester makes these trousers durable and tough.
– The curved design provides a good fit to the body’s shape especially in the riding position.
– Strong reinforcements in exposed areas provides extra durability where it’s needed.
– Spandex Stretch panels at the crotch and the seat provides a comfortable, non-restrictive fit that smoothly follows the body movement.
– Stretch spandex panels at the knees provide additional flexibility and allows the trousers to accommodate knee pads.
– The inside of the knees are reinforced with sturdy ballistic Kevlar® panels that protect against heat from the engine whilst at the same time providing good grip on the bike.
– Shot logos of TPR give you light protection and also contributes to the ventilation inside of the trousers.
– Waist adjustment with micrometer precision for a more individual fit.
– The attractive graphics are printed with sublimation technology, which means that the colours do not fade in the wash.